Missouri Prayer Mission is the Missouri arm of the United States Strategic Prayer Network and exists to implement the following goals and initiatives:
- Mobilize a statewide prayer network that organizes prayer efforts across the state thereby preparing the way for the release of the gospel message to each person.
- Pray through specific issues that are holding back the harvest and causing the territory to move away from God's purposes. Examples include wrongful shedding of blood, idolatry, broken covenants, and deceptive strongholds.
- Set watchmen/gatekeepers in place who are able to see afar off for the purpose of protection and/or receiving the blessing of the Lord.
- Hold city-wide and/or regional and/or state sacred assemblies to repent of sins that are holding an area in captivity.
- Respond to national initiatives of the USSPN and mobilize city, regional, and/or state wide initiatives essential to breaking through and transforming the city, region, and state.
- Inform statewide intercessors of strategic prayer needs that cover state, national, and world issues.
- Implement and/or direct strategic prayer journeys targeting historical wounds in the land or its inhabitants.
- Organize and facilitate prayer without ceasing based on Biblical principles of effectual prayer.
Missouri Prayer Mission originated on June 17, 2000 and is the Missouri arm of the United States Alliance for Reformation under the direction of Apostle Dutch Sheets and the Missouri arm of the Reformation Prayer Network under the direction of Mike and Cindy Jacobs. We are also aligned with Glory of Zion under the direction of Chuck Pierce.
Our purpose and goal is the transformation of society under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We desire to influence the seven mountains of culture: education, religion (spiritual life), family, education, government, entertainment and the arts, business, and the media. There is an eighth mountain, the mountain of the Lord which will be the highest mountain and all nations of the earth will stream to it to worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
Missouri Prayer Global Mission has an apostolic council of leaders who seek the Lord for vision, and implement it throughout the state through ten regions and 114 counties and each major city. Our desire is to see Missouri be a place of refuge for the oppressed, a place where captives are set free, a place where the gospel of Jesus Christ is offered to each person. Missouri is called to be a place filled with uncompromising righteousness through the work of the cross of Jesus Christ. Please pray with us that "the knowledge of the glory of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea."
Additional Information: Our Prayer Targets